Back pain is the most discomforting, annoying and unavoidable problems existing in today’s world. Most people of the world’s population suffer from back pain at least once in their lifetime. Except for the cause of back pain is some injury or accident, the cause of back pain becomes difficult to diagnose. As not a certain single event or activity causes back pain, a set of events cause a person to suffer from lower back pain or back pain. Back pain is of various types such as mild or short –term and long-term, and chronic. The short- term back pain gets vanished and cured with some amount of decent bed rest and certain medications, as it max lasts for about a week to three months. But the long-term back pain lasts longer than three months, resulting in diagnosing the cause. Chronic back pain is the term given to the long persisting back pain, which prevails even after the treatments and time of the pain and becomes undiagnosed and unbearable to manage.
Back solutions clinic is the best care units for performing ultimate diagnosis and determining the exact cause and treatment of lower back or back pain in general. The cause of back is often musculoskeletal and biomechanical in nature. The doctors or experts lack in training of how to diagnose such symptoms and functions in the spine. A proper diagnose and accordingly effective treatment goes hand in hand. Sciatica Melbourne is also considered one of the causes of the back pain nowadays as it happens in the sciatic nerve which originates from the lower back along with buttocks, legs and up to the foot. The main common causes of back pain in nature can be stated as under:
- Smoking and being alcoholic.
- Stress and depression.
- Sciatica Nerve Melbourne and piriformis syndrome.
- Bad body postures while sitting, sleeping, bending and standing.
- Strenuous jobs like long sitting and standing working hours.
- Lifting heavy weights with a sudden jerk.
- Injury, accident or trauma.
- Slipped disc or herniated disc.
- Ruptured disc or bulging disc.
- Muscle strains and spasms.
- Ligament tear or damage.
- Lack of physical movements like exercise or being inactive.
The low back pain is diagnosed by a thorough physical and medical examination in which certain tests are conducted and also the medical history of the patient is being discussed. Based on the results of the examination, the exact situation and condition of the pain affected area are being determined and then an effective treatment is being given by the experts. The series of tests that are being conducted which includes Blood tests, X-ray, MRI, CT- scan, ultrasound, and certain physical movements will be done to know the flexibility and condition of the muscle or joints.etc. Sciatica causing back pain or even the other back pain will be gone with time with the help initial treatment focusing on medicines and general exercises and balanced diet, if not then the below non-surgical methods can be adopted for pain relief:
- Heat and Ice Therapy.
- Massages and aerobics, yoga.
- Stretching and core strengthening exercises.
- Maintaining body weight with consumption of balanced and healthy diet.
- Quitting smoking and avoiding wearing high heels and lifting heavy objects.